WHAT’S THE SCHEDULE?
Day 1, Saturday November 5
- 8.00-9.00: Doors open, registration, light food & coffee
- Organizing Session: 9:00 – 10:00
- Break out Session 1: 10:15 -11:15
- Break out Session 2: 11:15-12:30
- Lunch 12:30-1:30
- Break out Session 3: 1:30-2:45
- Break out Session 4: 2:45-4:00
- Ignite talks 4:00-5:00
- 6.00-9:00pm: Social event with food & music (6pm doors, 7pm Soul Brass Band)
Upstairs at Blue Nile 532 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116
Day 2, Sunday November 6
- 8.00-9.00: Doors open, light food & coffee
- Organizing Session 9:00 – 10:00
- Break out Session 5: 10:00 -11:00
- Break out Session 6: 11:00 – 12:00
- Lunch 12:00 1:00
- Break Out Session 7: 1:00-2:00
- Closing Circle 2:00-3:00
GETTING TO AND FROM NEW ORLEANS
You can come by train, plane, automobile, or even boat. If flying, the New Orleans airport is MSY, Louis Armstrong International Airport.
GETTING TO AND FROM SUNO
We’ll be providing bus transportation from the French Quarter to SUNO, and back again.
We have several options for you if you’re traveling to New Orleans for the Summit.
1. We’ve been able to get a great rate ($149+tax) of for a complementary room block at the AC Marriott Hotel. This hotel is just around the corner from the JW Marriott where MCN is being held. We will be providing a shuttle service from the hotel to SUNO, and it’s easy walking distance to the French Quarter. Valet Parking is $34 a night, so it gets expensive with a car, and you can likely taxi/uber/lyft everywhere for less than that. Please note: you must reserve before Sept 30 to get this rate. Just click here to make your reservations online.
NOTE: we are now onto overflow hotel, which is the Hampton Inn & Suites Convention Center, which is offering $159/night + tax and 3 day minimum. If you need less nights, please use Hotels.com and remember that we will have bus transportation available to you, and likely one stop on Poydras on that side of the quarter, and if needed, one stop on Esplanade on that side of the quarter. To reserve at Hampton Inn, call the hotel at 504-566-9990 and mention group code “CHS” or use the online reservation link. You must reserve before Oct 20 to get this rate.
2. We’ll likely be renting a house or two in the Marigny/Bywater neighborhood. (This is already at capacity)